Rechercher dans ce blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

DANG! THESE ARE GOOD!!! Brownie Cookies recipe is a keeper! - RADIO.COM

cookies.indah.link

I wish I could take better photos of these Brownie Cookies I made this weekend. Doesn't do their taste justice. I've tried several chocolate cookie recipes, and they're alright or okay. but not like DANG! THESE ARE GOOD!!!

I ran across this recipe last week looking at other foodie news. A line caught my eye ... 'The Best Ever Brownie Cookies'! Two Sisters put this baking challenge out there, so I had to take it. Figuring the recipe would make a decent tasting chocolate cookie that I've made before. They're okay, but not worth baking again. honey Ted & I both thought... DANG! (clean version) THESE ARE GOOD!!

Again, my photo skills don't do the chocolatey melty gooey Brownie Cookie justice.

Brownie cookie melty gooey out of focus

This Brownie Cookie recipe is a keeper for us! It covers it all! Chocolately melty gooey when warm. Moist and brownie chewy when cool. Decadently Fudgy - honey Ted's taste description.

Brownie Cookie up close HR March 2021

Grab the recipe here...

It's a Brownie Cookies recipe with a yummy base to it that allows for tweaking without crumbling apart. Adding a bit more chocolate chips, but make it dark chocolate. Or a TBSP of cornstarch to the flour. Even making the sugar 1/2 cup regular & 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Still Rocks!!!

The Link Lonk


March 10, 2021 at 12:28AM
https://ift.tt/3kZUIUl

DANG! THESE ARE GOOD!!! Brownie Cookies recipe is a keeper! - RADIO.COM

https://ift.tt/2CmfU4u
Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Whipped Miso Butter - goodhousekeeping.com

cookies.indah.link A flavoured butter to ramp up the yum factor on grilled or BBQ meats, fish and veggies! Advertisement - Continu...

Popular Posts