Rechercher dans ce blog

Friday, January 29, 2021

CHEW THIS! No Rules Chocolate Chip Cookies | News | shelbynews.com - Shelbynews

cookies.indah.link

Forget everything you know about chocolate chip cookies! Seriously. Forget about softening the butter to room temperature, using room temperature eggs, mixing the wet and dry ingredients separately, being careful not to over mix the dough and forget all about chilling the dough before baking too. I know, you may be thinking, what on earth is he talking about? Trust me on this though, I promise I know what I am talking about! After years and years of developing and writing about recipes, I got to thinking about one of my favorite desserts – chocolate chip cookies. Why is there not a simple recipe that literally everyone could do without too much thinking and laboring? Sounds lazy right? But at the same time, who really enjoys creaming the butter and sugar together before adding the sifted dry ingredients a little at a time? Ok, I will admit that I do occasionally, I find it stress reducing, but I have a feeling others will disagree.

chew this.jpg

No Rules Chocolate Chip Cookies

I decided to just throw all the rules out of the window and go for it with this recipe. I softened the butter for this recipe in the microwave – gasp! I also literally dumped everything in the bowl at the same time – double gasp! The only rules I followed for this recipe was, of course, measuring out the ingredients properly, which yes, you must do. Well, I also did make sure the oven was preheated, I recommend that too. But only those two rules you need to follow. Everything else, for this recipe, you can forget! Measure everything out, dump it into the bowl at the same time and mix together until a dough forms! How easy is that? These cookies take on a life of their own, due to their taste and way of mixing and you will want to make them again and again! This is the perfect recipe for kids or for those who are just starting their baking or cooking journey. It is so easy! It may be my new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe!

The Link Lonk


January 29, 2021 at 06:00PM
https://ift.tt/2KZfVA9

CHEW THIS! No Rules Chocolate Chip Cookies | News | shelbynews.com - Shelbynews

https://ift.tt/2CmfU4u
Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Whipped Miso Butter - goodhousekeeping.com

cookies.indah.link A flavoured butter to ramp up the yum factor on grilled or BBQ meats, fish and veggies! Advertisement - Continu...

Popular Posts